As Covid-19, which is a disease caused by a Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, spreads through coughing and sneezing, one should cover his nose and mouth with a face mask.
The advice which I would like to give to healthier humans are as follows:
- Stay away from those who are infected with the coronavirus.
- Cover your face as far as possible if you find anything suspicious around you. Coronavirus can even pass through the membranes of the eyes. Covering the nose and mouth along with the eyes is the best option. Goggles can be used for covering the eyes.
- Don't touch any surfaces which are around the infected persons. There are more chances for the viruses to reside on those surfaces.
- Wear gloves if you are dealing with an infected person and dispose of them soon after the interaction. Don't forget to wash your hands.
- Don't even touch your nose, mouth, lips, tongue, and eyes if you already touched the infected surfaces around the patient.
- Stay away from animals including birds whatever it may be. Don't bring their faces near to your mouth. Keep them clean as far as possible.
- If you want to eat meat, then cook it properly. Improperly cooked meat can leads to serious unexpected effects. My advice is to boil the meat with turmeric and salt for a few minutes prior to cooking it.
General measures which should be followed to stay safe from coronaviruses are:
- Wash your hands with disinfectants regularly. If you shake hands with someone then washing hands should be an important task. Wash hands before eating and wash hands prior to touching your own facial parts.
- Keep your surroundings clean, wash it with disinfectants.
- If you found someone suffering from high fever followed by dry cough then call immediately the helpline number and they will take care of the rest.